Harvest is an independent software company making tools that help teams run smoothly. For the past 13 years, our customers have relied on our products as a valuable part of their day-to-day operations. They’re the reason we’re still in business and we owe it to them to deliver the best and most bug-free products we can.
Harvest started as a team of 3 and grew slowly to today’s current total of just over 55 lovely faces. Though we have an office in NYC, we hire the best people for the job no matter what city they call home. We’ve been working as a remote team since the beginning, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels included and heard.
Additionally, if you are a member of a group that is historically underrepresented and disadvantaged in technology or society, please know that we welcome your application. We want to meet you!
Some Of What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with the product and development teams to set the direction and specifications for new feature development in our suite of applications.
- Write and use test cases to check new feature development for bugs or potential customer confusion.
- Assist in growing our automated testing library via tools like Selenium and Appium.
- Collaborate with the rest of the QA team to document features, changes, or bugs.
- Help with escalated support to triage, replicate, and verify fixes for customer-reported bugs.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You’re comfortable working on a small team.
- You’re an excellent communicator with great writing skills.
- You’re excited at the idea of learning and trying new things.
- You’ve worked in QA before and have an exceptional eye for detail.
- You have experience writing and maintaining automated tests.
- Your working hours are flexible enough to partially overlap with U.S. Eastern time.
When You Apply:
- Tell us about your prior experience in QA.
- Show us a hobby or something you take pride in outside of work.
- Give us a suggestion to improve one of our products (or report a bug!).
- You could work anywhere, why Harvest?
**We are no longer actively reviewing applications; however, you may submit your information to be added to our "Talent Pool" for future consideration.